Terms and Conditions applicable to all visitors of Completebusinessstartup.co.uk
We welcome you to Complete Business Start-up. The purpose of this website is to provide free information and resources to aid in the process of starting a small business.
- All visitors to completebusinessstartup.co.uk (the site) should be aware of the terms and conditions relating to its use. By visiting the site, all persons are agreeing to be bound by rules and regulations as stated below and where specified, in other places throughout the domain.
- The term "Complete Business Start-up" or "us" or "we" refers to the registered owners of the website and any material contained therein.
- All references to "you" or “user(s)” or visitor(s) or person(s) refer to anyone who may visit completebusinessstartup.co.uk and any sub-domain connected to it.
- The use of this site, including the viewing, downloading, printing, emailing or any other form of interaction with it shall be governed by the terms which are specified herein and other generally accepted practices relating to the use of publicly available material.
- All writings, forms, questions and other materials not so far covered which resides within completebusinessstartup.co.uk or any of it sub-domains is available only for information purposes and use.
- The owners, contributors or anyone else connected directly or indirectly with the site offer or provide any warranty, guarantee or indemnity to any persons using the website.
- No statements are given either explicitly or implicitly that the site is complete, factual, correct, and accurate or that it should be relied up on any circumstances where financial or other loss might result.
- All in circumstances we strongly recommend that the counsel of an appropriately qualified specialist should be sought before engaging in any transaction.
- Information within Complete Business Start-up might contain erroneous fact, views or other material and we expressly state that we will not be liable for any such occurrences and any resultant loss which might occur.
- All visitors to this site are accepting to do so at their own choosing, expense and risk. It is solely the responsibility of each user to ensure that they act within the scope of these terms and conditions at all times whilst they are engaged in the site.
- The ownership of all materials, content, graphics, layouts, designs, programming code, features and email addresses remain the property of completebusinessstartup.co.uk. Any copying, reprinting, unauthorised distribution, duplication and transposing is strictly prohibited without prior consent of the owners.
- Any other materials, logo or references not belonging to us is provided for the benefits of our visitors and is done so with recognition of the proper owners.
- Should any breach of our copyrights occur, we may instigate actions against such persons or businesses responsible and use some or all of the remedies open to us granted by law. This may include damages and compensation for any infringement of these terms and conditions and other rights bestowed upon us by the courts and legal system.
- No link pointing to this site may be placed on another website without the expressed prior content of the owners of Complete Business Start-up. We reserve the right to request that any link, whether approved or otherwise is removed from a website. Any such links must be removed within seven days of us sending notification of such a request by letter or email.
- In no circumstance should any user carry out any activity which could potentially damage, disrupt and otherwise harm the website or any of its sub domains. This includes, but is not limited to: undue use of the site or hosting resources, hacking, gaining entry to restricted parts or otherwise potentially harmful practices.
- Complete Business Start-up may be taken offline at anytime for maintenance, updating, redesign or other normal practises relating to the ongoing improvement and maintenance of a website. In addition, the owners of the site reserve the right to remove the site as a whole or partially at any time without prior warning and without explanation. We accept no direct or indirect loss which might result as a consequence of such actions.
- England law shall prevail in the event of any dispute of claim arising from the site or any sub-domain.